- The Ontario NDP has a new leader.
- Boston: chock-full of mass graves.
- Meet the 13-year-old conservative pundit. I’m sure there’s a joke about “and a child shall lead them” in there somewhere.
- Crystal Meth to Cocaine: I’m more popular than you. Cocaine to Crystal Meth: Oh yeah?
- A conference of dummies gets under way in New York.
Science & Tech
- Some brainiac has come up with an Internet search that allegedly answers your questions rather than just finds pages that might answer them.
- This toilet can flush anything.
- If your last name is Batman, Facebook won’t let you register.
- Terrell Owens takes his unique brand of team-destroying crapulence to the Buffalo Bills. Like they need the help.
- Everyone is suing sci-fi. Next up: Terminator.
- Chris Brown cops the super-classy “she hit me first” defense. Coward.
- Black Watch, an awesome play I reviewed, won four Olivier Awards this weekend.
- Fear the head of android Philip K. Dick!