- The British government has finally apologized to ace code-breaker Alan Turing for persecuting him because he was gay. Too bad it’s about 55 years too late.
Science & Tech
- Sea levels rose an unexpected two feet on the US East Coast this summer. Uh oh. Better book that trip to New York while you still can.
- That’s one old piece of string.
- My beloved Steelers earned a hard-fought OT win against Tennessee in the NFL season opener.
- Fox is making a space western. No, not Firefly.
- A new trailer is live for the Bruce Willis “who’s killing the robot puppets?” film, Surrogates.