The Westboro Baptist Church, led by troglodyte frogspawn Fred Phelps, are easily the most idiotic and shockingly base homophobes in the United States. You may recall they're the 'God Hates Fags' crew. There are so many completely moronic things about this 'press release' my head almost exploded when I saw it. Here are the top five:
- Picketing any funeral, for any reason, is disgusting.
- This release reads like it was written by a Dungeons and Dragons enthusiast...in the third grade.
- Homophobia- especially when it's this toxic- is the only 'bucket of slime seasoned by vomit' here.
- Heath Ledger wasn't actually gay. But then again, I guess the inability to distinguish between reality and fantasy is part of the problem with these assholes in the first place.
- Who uses 'ergo' in a press release? Oh, an inbred subliterate hick trying to sound edumacated? Riiight.
I want to punch Fred Phelps in the face so very, very badly. Thanks to MN for the heads up. Via Fark.