The list itself is revelatory.For example, I had no idea hand injuries were the cause of so many hulkifications. From punching glass, handcuff-related mishaps, coffee spills and inadvertent rockslides, Banners appendages got the $&#* kicked out of them. I was also struck by the variety. Hulk inducing episodes range from the mundane:
20. Dealing with a pesky operator in a phone booth ("I DON'T HAVE TWENTY-FIVE CENTS!!!").
To the fantastic:
51. Having Thor the Thunder God push him around.
To the vaguely homoerotic:
29. Having two mean football players snap wet towels at him and shove him into the steam room which they have turned on to full blast.
And the strangely high-concept:
19. Being pushed down a mountainside by a bigfoot impersonator.
But this one has to be my all-time favourite:
36. Somehow running into a bear trap.