I'm testing a new feature on Nunc Scio- a 'daily links' section that highlights stories that, while interesting, may not deserve a full-on post. If you have any thoughts or ideas about this feature, please leave them in the comments. Let's see what's on tap today:
- An Arizona jogger ran for a mile with a rabid fox biting her arm. Rupert Murdoch unavailable for comment.
- The demand for Scotch Whiskey in India, China and Russia is driving up prices here in Canada. I'm left to wonder how I'll be snooty at parties without my reasonably-priced single malts.
- Stephen Colbert beats out McCain and Obama in the race for the White House.
- Now the recession is serious. The world's largest Lamborghini dealership goes bust.
- At least one woman in Chicago tragically misapprehends the significance of the Obama victory.
- A new bike lock spatters thieves with paint if they cut it. Take that, losers! You may have my bike, but you'll have to buy new pants!
- Apparently, stretchin before a workout or playing sports is actually a really bad idea.
- This toaster will burn the image of Darth Vader into your bread. I find your lack of marmalade disturbing.
- The Prime Minister of Italy just called Obama "young, handsome and tanned." You stay classy, Silvio.
Got a link? Leave it in the comments.