- Reports suggest the Republican Party is sending a lawyer to Alaska. His mission? To get back all the purty clothes the GOP bought for some lady who ran for VP.
- A new contender for strangest headline of the year: "Family Outraged after Ont. Girl Buried Without Brain."
- An RAF jet had to guide a light aircraft in for a landing after the pilot went blind. Apparently, the RAF is also magic.
- It looks like Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid may be buried in Bolivia. Funny, I thought Robert Redford was still alive (Paul Newman, not so much).
- George W. Bush's dog, Barney, bites a Reuters reporter. That's a bit on the nose, don't you think?
Got a link to suggest? You know what to do.