Dead probes, ugly dogs and crazy Mormons. It's lookin' like a good Tuesday!
- Worst. Freakshow. Ever.
- Someone stole an entire church in Russia. Nyeeeeeet!!!
- The Maclean's University Rankings are out. See how badly you wasted your money (I didn't...Queen's is #2)!
- The world's ugliest dog has died.
- American Jews to the Mormon Church: stop baptizing our dead people. Wait, what?
- Canada is now the second best "national brand" in the world. Stupid Australia.
- Chief dumbass of Venezuela Hugo Chavez says something grossly undemocratic. Oh wait, I'm supposed to put "news" in this post, aren't I?
- Scientists develop a bionic contact lenses. Finally.
- See the original ending of "Little Shop of Horrors". Like the Broadway show...violent and bloody, with more plants eating people.
- An elderly woman in Chicago was found living with the bodies of her deceased siblings. One may have died 20 years ago. Ewwww.
- It may be the end of chimpanzees in advertising. I don't want to live in that world.
- The Mars Phoenix lander is officially dead. 10-4, little buddy.
Find something Nunc Scio-ish? Toss it in the comments.