Greedy auto execs, Hitler's lone gonad, and sweet mammoth rides. Welcome to Thursday, all. World
- Conrad Black is seeking clemency from outgoing President Bush. Yeah right. I'm this is the best time to be pardoning white-collar criminals.
- A man tries to pay his utility bill with a drawing of a spider. Hilarity ensues.
- A Toronto blogger has been arrested in Tehran, accused of spying for Israel. That's not good.
- Turns out, Hitler really did have only one testicle.
- Why the auto industry is really in trouble.
- Watch the complete PBS documentary on Jonestown here.
- Michael Savage may the worst person in the whole world.
- The Digital Youth Research project has released its final report. It's all about how kids informally learn through ICTs.
- Harvard Square's iconic Out of Town News is set to close.
Science & Tech
- Scientists have revealed the Mammoth genome. Next up: Mammoth rides for all!