Well, it was an interesting weekend. But when is it not? Toronto
- New buses hit the streets in Toronto. We're now back to 1974 service levels! Hurrah!
- Atheists have lower suicide and abortion rates than their devout counterparts.
- Obama, like any sane person, hates beets
- The Catholic Church finally forgives John Lennon for saying he was bigger than Jesus. Wait, does that mean he actually was bigger than Jesus?
- Get your hoax goggles on: a family in North Carolina say they have Bigfoot's fingerprint (with pics!).
- Couple sues McDonald's when a nude pics from a forgotten cell phone end up online.
- The strange case of Jewish, Israeli neo-Nazis.
Science & Tech
- The moon, Mars, Venus, a flying toolkit...the heavens abound in wonder.
- Today's depressing scientific discovery: all matter, including us, is merely quantum fluctuations.
- There are rumours that Facebook is interested in acquiring Twitter.
- Extreme diving in New York's aging water system.
Nunc Scio is a ravenous, link-hungry fiend. Feed it in the comment section.