It's my birthday. How will the world celebrate? Canada
- Last week's Prairie meteor was a ten-tonne asteroid fragment. That's like four Hummers, except way faster and more exploding.
- The Kuwaiti government just resigned. That's right, the whole thing.
- Remember when the Indian Navy said they sunk that "Pirate Mothership"? Not so much.
- Russia and Venezuela hold joint naval exercises. I would say something about birds of a feather flocking together, but that works better for air force-related stories.
- Italian far-right politicians offer cash to parents who name their kids after Mussolini.
Science & Tech
- The amazing push-up lizard. He must be doing the 100 push-up challenge too.
- The urine recycler on the International Space Station is fixed. Ah, the glamour of space exploration.
- YouTube has gone widescreen.
- Remember how people used to get the Plague from rats? Those furry vermin have come up with something new to make us sick.
- What's better than a submarine? A flying submarine. Let the Navy/Air Force backbiting commence!
- Jetpacks! World records! The future is now!