Thursday is "Thor's Day". So grab your hammer and let's look at some links. Canada
- The Carleton University Student Association has reinstated the Shinerama campaign. Now, let's think a bit more carefully before we nix a valuable charity for stupid reasons next time, huh?
- The latest from Mumbai: numerous hostages still being held 18 hours after fighting started. Over 100 people were killed in the terrorist attacks.
- Hitler's 18k bookmark has been recovered by US Customs agents. In other news, Hitler apparently read books.
- There was a riot at the Nerf Factory in China. Hopefully, it didn't look like this
- Yesterday's attacks on Mumbai demonstrated the emerging power of social media to break news. The big agencies are still catching up to Twitter.
- Former CBC News boss is the new publisher of the Toronto Star.
- Twitter is no longer allowing SMS notifications for Canadian users. Jerks.
Science & Tech