Yar, it be time for some links, matey. And rum. Don't forget the rum. Toronto
- The economic crisis may put recycling plants out of business. Goodbye green bins.
- No more flavoured cigarillos for us. I guess that's bad in the abstract.
- A Wal-Mart employee was trampled and killed by a crazed mob of Black Friday shoppers. Way to go, America.
- "An eye-for-an-eye" justice is alive and well in Iran. Literally.
- Fighting continues in Mumbai, the Bangkok airport is still closed, and Somali pirates just seized a chemical tanker. Terrific.
- Greenland is now independent from Denmark. The Danes seem oddly non-plussed to lose a giant, frozen hunk of...oh, right.
- The world's first credit crunch. It's 88BC, and someone's foreclosing on your romanesque villa.
- The Australian army accidentally tear-gassed two schools.
- New York's Thanksgiving Parade gets rickrolled. He's a good sport, isn't he?