I spent my weekend in fleece pants playing Rock Band. But the world did not stop. No sir. Canada
- Apparently, Toronto used to have a Monorail. Is there a chance the tracks could bend? Not on your life, my Hindu friend.
- Baby Ogopogo found?
- The proto-Coalition government is being threatened by Liberal infighting. In other news, polar bears are big.
- Hugo Chavez tries to abolish term limits in Venezuela. Again.
- Australians will get to see the solar system's largest smiley face on Monday night.
- British people are crazy promiscuous, says international sex survey.
- CNN reports location of Welsh couple hiding from Mumbai attackers. The attackers watch CNN. Uh oh.
- Michael Geist has launched his new copyright documentary, Why Copyright?.
Science & Tech
- Amazing photos of a turbulent Greenland sky.
- Genetically modified peanuts = less deadly for allergic people.
- Axl, your cultural moment has officially passed. The Killers outsell GnR in England.
- Plaxico Burress is a giant dumbass.
- World's oldest LOLcat found in Seattle.
- Eight reasons why Neil Gaiman is cool. Only eight?
- Legendary football writer Dr. Z is in hospital after two strokes