Ask not for whom the bell tolls, Stephen Harper/Narwhals/Thai PM. The bell tolls for thee. Canada
- The New Liberaquois Party is a go!
- American cyber-pundits on Harper: did he bumble his way out of a job?
- Inuit hunters are killing a lot of Narwhals near Baffin Island.
- The recession. For real this time.
- According to one Modesto priest, voting for Obama was a mortal sin.
- It seems US Intelligence knew of the Mumbai attacks a month in advance. Oh sure. That one you see coming.
- The Thai Constitutional Court did what two airports full of protestors couldn't: they brought down the government.
- Communication baron Ted Rogers has died.
- Facebook Connect: use you FB info to log into all sorts of websites. Your friends will know when you do. Mark Zuckerberg makes another million.
- Fox News gets no Obama love.
Science & Tech
- High hopes for a new anti-jetlag drug.
- Japan introduces the latest in its series of highly specific, largely useless robots.
- Having perfect episodic memory is no fun.
- Neil Gaiman delivers a compelling defense of allowing "icky speech".