It's day three of COALITION: CRISIS IN OTTAWA. But the world moves on, in its way. Canada
- Toronto is the "child poverty capital of Ontario". Also, just plain ol' Capital of Ontario.
- Toronto Council has approved the 5 cent plastic bag charge. Hurrah for token gestures.
- It's raining in Brazil. Hard. Like, apocalypse hard.
- The army has joined protests against Zimbabwe's Robert Mugabe. Through the bum out.
- Sarah Palin is still wearing the $150K election wardrobe she was supposed to give back.
- More Nixon Tapes have been released. Scenes from a dark era.
- Toronto might be getting booze in a few movie theatres.
- The battle between Dr. Pepper and Axl Rose is getting ugly
- The NHL suspends Sean Avery for being a dumbass. Finally.
- Missing: 130,000 inflatable breasts.
Science & Tech