- Today's the day...Stephen Harper goes before the Governor General on bended knee, looking for a little help.
- Canada has banned cluster bombs. Which is great, since we had all of four of them.
- Rick Mercer, as always, boils down the parliamentary crisis.
- Meet the asshat GOP confresswoman that hung up on Obama...twice.
- The Mumbai Terrorists were hepped-up on goofballs.
- A rooster escaped the chicken nugget factory...by hiding in a McDonald's parking lot. OH THE IRONY.
- Hero dog drags another, injured dog out of traffic. With video.
- Stephane Dion's televised address was apparently shot by twelve year-old with a cellphone.
- Burger King's "Burger Virgins" campaign culturally risque, may also be brilliant.
Science & Tech
- The amazing, swimming, medicine-delivering microscopic paddleboat.
- Teddy Bears in spaaaaaace....
- One of the world's oldest, and rarest tortoises may be sterile. Also, his name is George.