- Dear Parliament: thanks for dividing the country.
- The first cracks in the Liberal/NDP coalition are starting to appear.
- A new program aims to bring lower-income folks out to Obama's inauguration.
- Plans are underway to redevelop Mecca, including a building that will hold 3 million people.
- Right-wing radio host to his peers: we're killing the Republican Party.
Science & Tech
- It may be possible to stop hurricanes with supersonic jets.
- Tasers are actually more electrocutey than the manufacturer says.
- Apparently the Large Hadron Collider needs an early warning system. We're just figuring that out now?
- That's one big flying dinosaur.