- The Canada-US border is now drone-patrolled. Mmm. Robo-customs.
- The Nixon-Trudeau tapes reveal that Nixon was a jerk, and Trudeau probably deserved it.
- Farewell, Dion. We hardly knew - or liked - thee.
- The GG's decision to prorogue was not a 'constitutional coup'. Here, a British guy (and therefore expert in the Westminster system) explains why.
- President Bush totally smooched Barbara Streisand. OMG. CYBI?
- The silence of the lambs...in Afghanistan...with helicopter gunships. Uh oh.
- Coalition fever sweeps the globe. Next stop: Thailand.
- Amsterdam to ban many brothels and drug parlours. Undergrads everywhere are outraged.
- Peer with mute horror at the mutated monstrosity that is...the world's heaviest potato.
- The Toronto Star expends precious column inches to reveal the shocking truth that students use Facebook to procrastinate. I would never have guessed, given that a) students have always procrastinated, and b) I'm procrastinating on Facebook right now.
Science & Tech
- Apparently, pollution is feminizing males of all species. Well, that explains why I'm wearing a dress today.
- The birth control pill may influence who a female finds attractive.