- The Oilsands were called "Canada's Dirty Secret" at the UN Climate Change conference. Awwwwkward....
- Colin Powell slams Rush Limbaugh. Also, dishes on Sarah Palin. He's having a good week.
- According the FCC Commissioner, "World of Warcraft" is one of the leading causes of college dropouts. Boing Boing disagrees.
Science & Tech
- Every flight that happens on Earth in a 24 hour period, visualized in 72 seconds.
- An ingenius solution to customers taking advantage of your company's free wifi (thanks, MN!)
- Fertile women are more vulnerable to bad pick up lines. Are your feet wet? Because you've been running through my mind all night.
- A 2,000 year-old brain has been unearthed in Britain.
- An Ontario man has built a realistic, super-creepy android. Apparently, it can "butter toast". So that's what they're calling these days.
- New BSG poster plays to a certain, uh, dude demographic.
- Monkeys riding dogs!
- New Star Trek comic designed to explain how new Trek movie fits into the canon. It had better.
- This year, why not vacation in Elephant Butte, New Mexico?
- A new Ripley movie...without any aliens? Curse you, AVP. You ruined it for everyone.
- New Watchmen trailer: