For the second year in a row, Nunc Scio has won Best Non-Partisan Blog in the Canadian Blog Awards. To honour this achievement, here is Nunc Scio's official anthem, which I may or may not have stolen from Top Gun:
Aw, yeah. That's the stuff. Nunc Scio also came in fourth in the "Best Political Blog" category, which isn't bad considering 56 blogs were nominated. All in, a good year for Nunc Scio at the CBAs.
Crucial thanks to:
- Robin Senior, my tireless web ninja.
- My always entertaining regular commenters: matej, forbes, herhighnessness, joshuaVT, sassafrass, and GM.
- Karen of Say It With Pie and Chris at MightyGodKing (2008 Best Humour Blog) for throwing some recommendations my way. These blogs are awesome, so you should probably be reading them. Right now.
- My co-finalists in the Non-Partisan Blog category: Inkless Wells, The Galloping Beaver, James Bow, Stageleft, and Unambiguously Ambidextrous. 'Twas an honor to compete next to you.
- Everyone who voted for this humble scribe.
- Everyone who reads, or has read, this blog over the past 19 months. I hope you've enjoyed this site as much as I have.
Rest assured, there will be no resting-on-laurels here. Nunc Scio will continue to bring the weird, the enraging, and the interesting into 2009 and beyond. And, there might be some fun additions to the site. Podcast? Sure! Video? Probably! Stay tuned, friends, and thanks so much for coming back.