There will be extended periods of light blogging on Nunc today, as I will be out doing my annual blitzkrieg holiday shopping. But before I get my Ho Ho Ho on, here are your daily links: Canada
- A BC man is now the governor of Kandahar. Win?
- Barack Obama had a sweet hat in college.
- Watch a video that charts immigration to the USA over the past 187 years.
Science & Tech
- The Periodic Table of Awesomeness!
- Ever wonder what happens when you put a lighter in a blender?
- Tumor in baby's brain was, in fact, a tiny foot. Ewwww.
- Soon, you may be able to buy the Space Shuttle.
- Fossil of giant, new species of Raptor found in Argentina. Thank you, mass extinction event.