- Detroit has been stealing Canadian water since 1964. Time to go all 1812 on their asses.
- US Ambassador declares Canadian political crisis is over. Butt out, Buttinsky.
- Christmas is for everyone. Even famous atheists.
- Turns out, Jesus was a pretty popular name back in 1BC.
- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to give UK Christmas broadcast. Wait, what?
- Gawker unveils their top 10 worst media moments of 2008.
- Looks like Torontoist isn't dead after all. I call publicity-stunt shenanigans.
Science & Tech
- A British scientist has developed instantly adjustable, fluid-based eyeglasses.
- How a truck driver learned to build an atom bomb.
- A purple squirrel! Not to worry, he's not a mutant. Just been playin' in the toner cartridge graveyard.
- Gun and cell phone. Together at last.
- The amazing phenomenon of 'blindsight'.