And we're back! Christmas was fun, but it's time I return to the RSS mines. World
- Dick Cheney doesn't understand why people think he's an evil bastard. Really, Dick? Really?
- Sarah Palin has demanded PETA remove an online videogame where people throw snowballs at her. Dumb, socially conservative and no sense of humor: the lucrative triple-crown of American right-wingers.
- Meet the Russian prof predicting the collapse of the USA by 2010.
- The Somalian president has resigned, abandoning the thin pretense that Somalia actually had some kind of a government.
- How do you know print is dead? When it starts publishing its own epitaphs.
- Facebook and the wussification of videogames.
Science & Tech
- The Earth is spinning slower. Surprisingly, this isn't all our fault.
- Australian sharks are getting frisky. With video!
- A judge has ruled that 20th Century Fox does, in fact, own a piece of the new Watchmen movie. This throws the whole March release date into serious question. Noooooooo!
- Jeremy Clarkson has declared the Corvette ZR1 the best car of 2008. Elsewhere, entire herds of pigs take to the air.
- In case you missed it, Harold Pinter died on Christmas Eve. He will be missed.
- Here's an annoying trend: rap songs about how cool Toronto is.