Thin pickins' today, folks. I blame a big global hangover. World
- Today's racist freakout brought to you by AirTran.
- Wallace and Gromit get on the anti-obesity train.
- Two brothers find their father's sunken submarine, 66 years after it went down.
- Let the revisionism begin: aides claim Dick Cheney "was not a puppetmaster" and Bush "made his own decisions". Riiiight.
- A 1937 Bugatti 573 - one of only 17 ever built - found by family in deceased relative's garage. Best part: it's worth a cool $4 million.
- Harold Pinter's self-choreographed, vaguely Shakespearean funeral.
- The movie "Valkyrie" may face legal action over an unauthorized use of a replica globe that depicts a real globe once owned by Hitler and now owned by an American jingle writer. Mmmm. Litigious.