- Welcome to the most stressful day of the year.
- Looks like Al Franken is going to win his Senate race after all.
- Remeber that Cholera outbreak in Zimbabwe? Turns out Christmas didn't kill it after all.
Science & Tech
- The bad news: Steve Jobs is skipping MacWorld because of his health. The good news: he claims it is an easy-to-treat hormone imbalance.
- Newts have a tough time regrowing their tails in microgravity. Also, "newt" is a funny word.
- This blender is way too powerful.
- Murphy's Law turns 60 in 2009.
- Battlestar Galactica, as told through Facebook.
- Ooooh. New clips from the Norwegian Zombie-Nazi epic, Dead Snow.
- Presenting the new (younger, lamer hair) Dr. Who.
- Here's a pre-famous Steve Martin joking his way through Toronto:
And today's awkward headline: