Looks like I've been tagged by HerHighnessness to participate in some crazy Internet meme-type thing. I've never done one of these before, but I'm fearful that Vinton Cerf will come to my house and kick me in the groin if I let it drop. So here goes: The Rules for This Particular Meme
- Link to your original tagger(s) and list these rules in your post.
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged.
[Sigh] Seven Vaguely Interesting Facts About Me
You may know these things already. You may not care. But here they are, in no particular order:
- My previous jobs include amusement park dancer, blacksmith, historic lock keeper, and fake soldier.
- I have lived in both the Yukon Territory and the Northwest Territories. Of the two, I prefer the former.
- I'll eat just about anything, except beets and capers. I mean seriously. What are those things anyway?
- I once precipitated a minor emergency by calling in a fake distress call on my Dad's CB Radio.
- I have broken both my wrists. One in a fight, the other dancing (at the amusement park). I am a bundle of contradictions.
- I really hate the word "moist".
- I love Archie Comics. I have boxes of them at home, and wrote my High School Valedictory address about Jughead.
And now, the lucky seven folks I will tag, all with awesome blogs:
There, Internet. I have done your nefarious bidding. Now reward me with showers of riches.