- Hydro panels in Toronto sidewalks are short-cicruiting, setting up a risk of electric shock. At least one dog has been killed. Call me crazy, but aren't we paying people to make sure this never happens?
- UPDATE: The businessman who attempted to fake his own death by parachuting out of his plane has been arrested. The kicker: he was found after an apparent suicide attempt.
- Sarah Palin goes after "bored, anonymous, pathetic bloggers." Because that will get us to leave you alone.
- Check out Blogging the Origin, where an evolutionary biologist blogs about a new chapter of Darwin's Origin of the Species every day.
- Has American media turned on Israel?
Science & Tech
- Diabetics rejoice! You may soon be gnawing on insulin chewing gum.
- Is there a Stonehedge-like structure under Lake Michigan?
- Ladies, are you suffering in a cold office? Try these USB powered boob warmers.
- This video made me laugh (slightly NSFW).
- Ryan Seacrest achieves apex of human awkwardness while attempting to high-five a blind guy.
- MightyGodKing brilliantly combines Joe the Plumber with Homer Simpson. Hat tip to you, sir.
- The most awesome car ever devised by the idle hands of man.
- Geeks beware: the premiere of BSG on Friday will run 3 1/2 minutes long. Set PVRs accordingly.