- York University is still on strike after union rejects latest offer. Sigh.
- Mississippi places disclaimers in evolution textbooks. Dummies.
- Inauguration day, from 423 miles up.
- Two men claim they spent 25 days floating in a cooler after their boat sank. Fishy.
- The rising problem of postal workers who hoard mail.
- Former Bush speechwriter calls Obama's speech "cliched". Sour grapes, much?
- Chavez Watch: everyone's favourite dictator will begin writing his own newspaper column. That should be enlightening.
- The White House finally has a blog. Presidency 2.0!
Science & Tech
- This Peruvian Dung Beetle is totally badass.
- Cannibal stars...on video!
- The world's oldest weapons-grade plutonium found in a abandoned lab. History! Dangerous, dangerous history.