- The totally idiotic objections to the Atheist Bus Campaign have been rejected by the UK's advertising regulator.
- Buffalo is running out of chicken wings. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
- Just to be on the safe side, Obama re-takes the Oath of Office after Chief Justic Roberts muffed the first try.
- A contractor working on the Hurricane Ike cleanup finds buried treasure. No, not the pirate kind. The history nerd kind.
- This is embarassing. Oh, and her top also fell off (NSFW).
- Follow-up to the chicken wing story: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
- China gets all censorial on Obama's Inauguration speech.
- Sarah Palin amps up her whine to a full-on shriek. We get it. The media doesn't like you. But hey, neither do more than half of all Americans.
- Here's a fun video of old-timey London.
Science & Tech
- Obama gets to keep his Blackberry. No doubt, it will be tricked-out like his Caddy.
- Apple made a whole pile of cash this year. Most of it mine.
- I needs to get me a bullet-resistant, fashionable suit just like Obama's.
- Global Warming is so hot in Antarctica right now.
- News you can use: the 10 best scotches. Somehow, JWB made the list.
- WANT: Inflatable gladiator gear. And maybe some ninja star thumbtacks, while I'm at it. Oooh, and throw in a Ninja/Jedi/CTU Obama action figure too.
- Shelby SuperCars is working on the world's fastest electic automobile. The future is sexy. And speedy.
- There's an new Resident Evil movie coming. For some reason.
- With Bush gone, awesome web comic Get Your War On is packing it in.
- Totally awesome Norwegian Zombie-Nazi film Dead Snow now has an American distributor. Huzzah!
- The producers of Slumdog Millionaire are being sued for "insulting the poor".
- Watch the awesome Watchmen viral vid on everyone's mostly naked superdude, Dr. Manhattan.