- Alberta tourists enraged over closed Anne of Green Gables House. Or, you know, you could just call ahead.
- A 14-year-old boy managed to impersonate a Chicago police officer and get sent out on patrol...for five hours.
- Obama's web strategists have been hired to help fight the racist, idiotic British National Party.
- Think your job is bad? This guy had to dissolve 300 bodies for Mexican druglords.
- Psychopaths are better at getting parole than other inmates. Hmm. Reassuring.
- Italian PM Silvio Berlusconi says something stupid. Again.
- People in Oklahoma are disturbed by inexplicable rumbling. Damn molepeople.
- A shapeshifting goat has been implicated in a Nigerian car theft. Yes, you read that correctly.
Science & Tech
- The NYT Magazine on female desire: everything. But it's super complicated. Bonus: the featured researcher is from Queen's!
- The US Air Force has a unmanned drone called the "Killer Zombie". Romero unavailable for comment.
- Here's one for you font junkies out there: the world's smallest type.
- Why air travel won't suck in 2093. Terrific. I'll be dead.
- Could the Earth be turned into a giant hard drive?
- Hobbits were real!
- Time travel is hard. Especially when your past self is a jerk.
- Hooters is losing its stranglehold on the Breastaurant market.
- The new John Carter of Mars movie sounds sweeeet.
- Sad about Dualla's ignominous end on BSG? Well, fear not. Kandyse McClure is set to star in a remake of The Village of the Damned.
- Jake Gyllenhaal is apparently uncrecognizable in the new Prince of Persia movie.