- Sarah Palin's daughter is apparently named after the ESPN Headquarters.
- Protests over arctic whaling just got all collision-y.
Science & Tech
- WANT: invisible treehouse.
- Google Street View captured a picture of god, a nuclear explosion, or possibly both.
- Some lonely, lonely kid broke 80 plastic guitars on his way to setting a Guitar Hero record.
- Finally: the baseball sex metaphor, explained.
- Caprica, the BSG prequel, will be released on DVD in April.
- Get a sneak-peek of Terminator: Salvation with these bizarre Halloween costumes.
- Top Gear fans: witness the return of THE BLACK STIG!
- Mmm. BSG cocktails.