- Canada posts its first trade deficit in 30 years. If you're going to be in a recession, you might as well do it right.
- George Devloo, who helped countless Canadians during their visit to Vimy Ridge, died yesterday. He will be missed.
- Lethbridge to build monument to its Brothel-tastic past. Nicholas P. Hanson is no doubt overjoyed.
- PETA dresses up like the KKK. For some reason. Who knows? It's freakin' PETA.
- Art project in Bristol, England lets everyone know exactly how screwed they will be when the oceans rise.
- The Church of England votes to ban any clergy who join the racist douchebags in the British National Party.
Science & Tech
- Man thinks he finds a sunken ship with $3 billion on Google Maps. Land is owned by someone else. Court shenanigans ensue, despite the fact that no one is really sure if a) there is actually a ship, and b) if there is anything on it. God bless America.
- Read about Charles Bonnet Syndrome, an eye disorder that leads to all kinds of weird hallucinations.
- The Isophone is probably the dumbest invention ever.