- Coming soon to Indian convenience stores: Cow Urine Soda. Make mine a double.
- Foreigners are fleeing Dubai as its economy goes down in flames.
- A Republican senator blamed the Great Depression on FDR, despite the notable handicap of not being elected until four years after it started.
- Paris' bike rental program is not doing so well. Mostly because people keep throwing the bikes into the Seine.
- The crazy octuplet lady launches a new website to hustle for donations.
Science & Tech
- Good news if you're short on time this Valentine's Day: foreplay is totally useless.
- New F1 racing tech converts braking energy into a 82hp electric speed boost.
- A previously infected man now appears HIV free after receiving a stem cell transplant.
- A bacterium found in a Siberian Mammoth graveyard may extend life, improve sex.
- This cow is super-ripped.
- Dark comets - or ones that cannot be easily spotted - may be a lot more common than we think. Like they say, you never see the one that gets you.
- The executive director of Author's Guild thinks reading a book out loud is copyright infringement. May also be a total jackass.
- Christopher Nolan's new movie will be called Inception, and will not have Batman in it. Drag.
- New Day of the Triffids flick stars Eddie Izzard and Jason Priestly. Weird.
- Recently deceased Batman will be replaced by a Lesbian Batwoman. Yowza.