- Beware of phony toothbrushes.
- This week's mystery space fireball is brought to you by Texas.
- Bristol Palin claims "abstinence is not realistic". Mom ain't gonna like that.
- Dick Cheney is maaaaad at former President Bush.
- A French and British nuclear submarine collided this month, prompts raft of European driver jokes.
Science & Tech
- Shot-shooting booze gun is a bad, bad idea.
- Lance Armstrong turns to Twitter to help find his stolen bike.
- Half the charges against Pirate Bay have been dropped.
- Beavers return to the Detroit River after 75 years. Finally, some good news for Detroit.
- In case you missed it, here's the shiny new opening credits of The Simpsons.
- Iron Sky, a movie about Nazis who colonize the moon and the re-invade the Earth, just got a super-hot leading lady.
- Reports say the original Trek movies will be available on Blu-Ray for the first time in April or May.
- I would probably see the film Lesbian Vampire Killers even if they hadn't made this kickass trailer.
- Will Scarlett Johansson star in Iron Man 2?
- Russian Star Wars posters are strange, somewhat tangential.