- Christopher Hitchens was beat up in Beirut. But he'll be OK.
- The disturbing rise of DIY healthcare in the United States.
- Did a geography professor find Osama Bin Laden?
Science & Tech
- Liquid water found on Mars! Well, OK, it's saline mud that's absorbing moisture from the air, but still...it's liquid!
- The Danton, a WWI French battleship sunk by a German submarine, has been found near Sardinia.
- The last episode of BSG is apparently two episodes. Confusing, Ron D. Moore. Confusing.
- Watch a time-lapse video of hundreds of people re-enacting The Beatles' Abbey Road album cover on, well, Abbey Road.
- Filmmaker releases first-ever choose-your-own-adventure zombie film online. Apparently, it's not great. But full marks for concept.
- Watchmen will apparently come in three sizes.
- Speaking of Watchmen and sizes, why not buy some special Watchmen-themed condoms?
- Google has won the first Street View privacy lawsuit.
- Hayden Christensen and Rachel Bilson are getting married. I didn't even know they were dating, and I'm now starting to regret all those presents I've been sending her.
- Check out Bulgaria's weirdo UFO-shaped mountain-top abandoned amphitheatre.