- A replica of the Silver Dart - the first Canadian aircraft to fly way back in 1909 - flew again on Sunday.
- Confused about the credit crisis? This handy video explains it all for you...with fun pictures!
Science & Tech
- This otter has a video camera. Humanity is doomed.
- It's starting to look like LCD has won the HDTV war.
- Remember that satellite collision? It may have ruined space for the rest of us.
- Aliens have been found in Mexican corn! Well, alien genes, anyway. That were made by us.
- Terry Pratchett is now a knight. How cool is that?
- Linda Hamilton is currently in talks to appear - in some as yet unspecified capacity - in Terminator: Salvation.
- In case you needed more proof: verified video evidence that Ryan Seacrest totally sucks.
- The top 22 movie non-zombie corpses. Fun fact: I once played Hitler's corpse in a movie.
- Internet scuttlebutt says the new Ghostbusters movies starts filming in fall of 2009.