- The Atheist Bus campaign has finally reached Toronto.
- Former Price is Right host Bob Barker is all up in the Edmonton Zoo's grill.
- The Norwegian Navy is joining the hunt for explorer Roald Amundsen's airplane...the one he went missing in in 1928.
- NASA suffered a satellite fail this morning.
- The Uber-Bigots at the Westboro Baptist Church are everywhere! Chicago, Buffalo.... well, OK, Chicago and Buffalo.
- Somebody thought it was a good idea to write a comedy about Josef Fritzl, the guys who imprisoned and assaulted his daughter for 18 years.
Science & Tech
- Women are better judges of beauty than men. That would explain these pants I'm wearing.
- A rare Cheetah has been captured on film. With a high-speed camera, presumably.
- Stripper-turned-screenwriter Diablo Cody is producing her second zombie movie. And the first one has Megan Fox in it!
- John Cusack has just signed on for a movie called "Hot Tub Time Machine". High concept.
- Watchmen apparently has some pretty steamy sex scenes.
- Bruce Springsteen will be crotch-slamming cameras as the headliner for the 2009 Glastonbury Festival.