- Are you an officer at CFB Shiloh? You might be eating off the table where General James Wolfe died.
- Queen's University is (finally) naming a building after Robert Sutherland, the first black man to graduate from a Canadian university. And, he totally bailed Queen's out, too.
- A topless coffee bar just opened in Maine. I'll have a double tall skinny, please.
- That's one big stingray.
Science & Tech
- In the market for a bargain Stealth Boat? The US Navy wants to hear from you.
- Coolest. Hat. Ever. At home, or the club.
- Video game consoles now have their very own skin disorder.
- This fish has a transparent head. For some reason.
- Stephen Page has left the Barenaked Ladies. I can't help but think I would care more about this story if BNL were still making decent music, and Page wasn't a sad cokehead.
- Michel Gondry will direct The Green Hornet. Just how I like my superhero movies: slow, strange and metaphysical.
- Spiderman: The Musical is coming to Broadway...with music by U2. No, really.
- Andy Richter and Conan O'Brien: together again.
- Gore Verbinski is directing a remake of the movie Clue. If Tim Curry ain't in it, I ain't interested.
- Megan Fox is mercifully single again.