Sorry about the lack o' blogging, folks. I have ye olde norovirus, and it's making it hard to type. But, here's a (shorter) linker. Because I love you that much. Science & Tech
- Ever wonder what would happen if a nuke hit your city? Wonder no more.
- Fossilized fish prove sex is a lot older than we thought.
- New stills and DVD art for BSG prequel Caprica.
- Samuel L. Jackson will be appearing in no less than nine movies as Nick Fury. What can I say? The man knows how to work it.
- Remake madness continues! Next up: Neverending Story and Total Recall.
- JJ Abrams says his new Trek film is "not for trekkies". Not a good sign.
- Speaking of Trek, the cast of TNG will be appearing in an episode of Family Guy next month.