- China runs a wicked burn on Christie's by secretly buying looted art treasures, and then refusing to pay for them.
- Guinea-Bissau just got all coupy.
- Police in Sicily bust a Mafia-run wind farm. Those crazy gangsters are always ahead of the curve.
Science & Tech
- Sir David Attenborough thinks evidence for the existence of Yeti is "convincing". He has "sir" in front of his name and has hosted a gabillion nature shows. I'd say that's a fairly weighty endorsement.
- Yielding to the insane demands of the Author's Guild, Amazon has removed the read-to-you feature on the Kindle.