- The LCBO's spring beers are hitting shelves this week. Personally, I'm looking forward to the Rogue Brutal Bitter.
- Vancouver is falling prey to a weird new graffiti trend: "Yarn Bombing".
- The UK's concrete "listening ears" - an early form of aircraft detector - have been named a national landmark.
Science & Tech
- The Aston Martin One-77 = I need a cigarette.
- Watch a nifty computer model of the brief and miraculous flight of Flight 1549.
- Microsoft presents their vision of the future, where everything looks suspiciously like it was designed by Apple.
- Rumors are swirling that Danny Boyle might direct the next Bond film.
- It may be a recession, but movie ticket sales are up 14 per cent over last year.
- Want to see more of Dr. Manhattan's giant blue junk? You'll have to wait for Watchmen's director's cut.
- The first plot details of Tron 2 are finally trickling out.
- Take a sneak-listen of Nick Cave's haunting soundtrack to The Road.