- A librarian and mailman have built an art collection of 2,500 important works. I have got to stop wasting my money on comic books and bubblegum.
- Liverpool Hope University (prestigious!) has just launched the world's first MA in The Beatles. Which is great, because all those jobs just opened up in your dad's record collection.
- Florida woman calls 911 three times after being told her local McDonald's was all out of McNuggets.
- An NBC affiliate warns that doughnuts are so good, they will make you perform a specific sex act to get them. If you're going to take images off Google, at least make sure no one has changed the caption.
Science & Tech
- An honest-to-goodness pink dolphin. I bet he gets teased at school. See what I did there? Aquatic humour. I has it. And yes, I know they actually travel in pods.
- Several elongated skulls have been found in Russia. Somebody call Indiana Jones! But not Shia Laboeuf.
- Saturn has a mini-moon hiding in its outer rings.
- Antarctic ice may contain traces of ancient Supernovae.
- Rudy Rucker is a mindbending Sci-Fi author. He has a cool online zine. The new issue is online now.