- This Hour has 22 Minutes "comedian" Geri Hall spectacularly fails to spoof Dalton McGuinty. Why is this show still on?
- You know that chemical that got everyone to stop using plastic water bottles? Turns out it's in soft drinks, too.
- There will be no big box stores in Leslieville.
- The media goes bonkers over the news that Obama - a middle-aged man with a stressful job - has grey hair.
- The Dallas Cowboys have gotten rid of showboat and team-destroying cancer Terrell Owens.
- Anti-immigration UK political party, the BNP, runs an anti-immigration ad featuring an iconic Spitfire...from a Polish squadron.
- Mexican drug lords now have an army of 100,000 men. That's not cricket.
Science & Tech
- Bad marriages are apparently way worse for women's health than for men's.
- JJ Abrams says the new Trek film wil be crammed full with tasty backstory.
- This is basically the cutest story ever. Who needs a hug?
- A Dalek head was found in a random UK pond yesterday. EXTERMINATE! EXTERMIN...SEND HELP!
- Best. Telephone pole posters. Ever.
- Orwell's 1984 tops a list of books people lie about reading. Not me. As a dedicated Orwellite, I've read it like seven times.
- Rumor: Daft Punk will score Tron 2. Awwwwwesome.
- Director of Waltz with Bashir has released a cool short film about life in Gaza.