- The Duchess of York, Sarah Ferguson, claims Canada could have saved her marriage. For some reason.
- Crazy Chavez watch: You know that travelling exhibit where they display preserved bodies? He stole it.
- Laos, Burma and Thailand = wild fire-tastic.
- The US Military has actually forgotten how to make Trident missiles.
- Chinese sailors strip to underwear in confrontation with US ship.
- New Canada Media Fund aims to promote "digital" entertainment, puts even more pressure on the CBC.
- The Twitter Mime is basically the best thing ever.
- Why does Ann Coulter respond to email interviews ALL IN CAPS? Oh right. The crazy.
Science & Tech
- Robots! Moon bases! Robots building moon bases! The future is now.
- A zoo chimp stockpiles rocks to throw at visitors, gets castrated for his trouble.
- Oooh. A mass-market LED lightbulb. Cool, but $50. Oh well, it's a start.
- Obama (finally) lifts restrictions on stem cell research in the USA.
- Read the 125 page transcript of the story meeting that led to Raiders of the Lost Ark. Camels! Craziness! George Lucas!
- Steve Wozniak on Dancing With the Stars. Like some adorable Oompa-Loompa.
- Stupid rumor alert: Sam Worthington is going to replace Christian Bale as Batman. That makes sense, if you forget about things like contracts, fans, and the fact no one is doing a third Batman film.
- Apparently, Danny Boyle is not directing the new Bond flick after all.
- Iron Chef Cat Cora, and her wife, are both pregnant.
- See the only portrait of Shakespeare painted during the Bard's lifetime. And, archaeologists say they've found his first theatre.