- North Korea just opened its first pizzeria. Can democracy be far behind?
Science & Tech
- More good news: your brain starts to crap out after you turn 27. Terrific. I'm four months into my mental decline.
- Molson is aiming to produce green beer. Not for St. Paddy's, but for the environment. It will probably still taste terrible.
- Researchers in China have discovered a way to make metal float.
- Heath Ledger directed a Terry Gilliam-animated music video for Modest Mouse. Why hasn't this been released?
- 1943's Proto-Zombie flick I Walked With a Zombie is getting a remake.
- New Line is making a MacGyver movie. Richard Dean Anderson will likely not be in it.