- Kingston, Ontario is Canada's smartest city. I blame the potent intellectual mix of drunken undergrads and maximum-security prisoners.
- It has been 20 years since one drunken captain and a giant supertanker really, really messed up a portion of Alaska.
- A house in Colorado has AMAZING FLAMMABLE WATER. Amazing until you try to drink it and your face explodes, anyway.
- PETA's new campaign gives me a "no" feeling.
- Fox News has offered a lame duck apology for bagging on Canadian soldiers.
- The UK is apparently UFO-tastic.
- Obama apparently gets lost in the White House. Frequently.
Science & Tech
- A distinct pattern of brain waves has been found to precede a mistake. Or, in my case, pretty much operate all the time.
- Is Ikea planning on introducing a car?
- Oh noes! The Woz has a hamstring injury. How will he dance? How will he dance?
- Did Jennifer Aniston dump John Mayer for twittering too much?
- New American law bans commercials that feature "not typical" results. Like every diet commercial ever made.
- I want one of these.
- These two women make me shudder in ways I didn't know I could.
- A veritable feast of clips from Caprica.
- Blade Runner's original ending: even darker!
- I need a pair of these Lazy Pants to go with my Sally Pants and Nancy Shorts.
- John Cleese is now a contributing editor for The Spectator.