- France and Canada are locked in a tense standoff over fishing rights in....Zzzzzzz.
- British police deploy acne-enhancing pink lights to deter teenage loitering. Those cruel bastards.
- Conrad Black writes a curious letter in support of banned-in-Canada British MP George Galloway. I previously assumed they were natural enemies, like wolves and sheep or young boys and pigeons.
- Four Vietnamese dynamite fishermen kill an unlucky diver they mistook for a fish. That's a bad way to go.
- A $150 million F-22 Raptor has crashed in Nevada. That's bad. But what's weird is that nobody seems to know if the pilot survived.
Science & Tech
- A new stun gun can paralyze you from 88ft away, painlessly. I'll believe that when I see it. And I have no interest in ever experiencing anything like that.
- The mysterious star that died too soon.
- Naked Dawn is the best nudist-inspired, Rob Schneider-featuring Red Dawn spoof you'll see all day.