- Skeleton of a man who tied himself to a tree and committed suicide found in Germany...29 years later.
- Obama hits the nail on the head: "One of the great strengths of the United States," the President said, "is ... we have a very large Christian population -- we do not consider ourselves a Christian nation or a Jewish nation or a Muslim nation. We consider ourselves a nation of citizens who are bound by ideals and a set of values."
Science & Tech
- World's fastest steam-powered car is one sexy kettle-on-wheels.
- A new study shows that the option of substituting a side-salad makes you three times more likely to order fries.
- Revealed! Why scratching an itch feels sooooo good.
- The first reviews of JJ Abrams Star Trek are coming in...and apparently it's pretty good.
- Kung Fu Cyborg. I will see this movie solely based on its name. A good thing, since the trailer makes zero sense and consists of a long string of seemingly unrelated declarative sentences.
- WANT: Star Trek USS Enterprise bridge wallpaper.