- Attention zoogoers: if you try to swim with polar bears, they will attempt to eat you. With video!
- Man grows 5cm tree...in his lungs! That ain't right.
- In case there was any doubt, Navy SEALS are really, really good shots.
- Aramaic - the dead language once spoken by Jesus - is apparently making a comeback. Just like Jesus. Hmmm.
Science & Tech
- Cloning with a regional flavour: the world's first cloned camel, courtesy of Dubai.
- The Aston Martin Rapide. Yes, please.
- If you're in a head-on collision, a Smart Car may be anything but.
- Man builds office chair that automatically updates Twitter every time he farts.
- The Book of Revelations, lego-ized.
- Finally, the trailer for Sam Rockwell's Moon.
- The answer to the question nobody asked: sex toys disguised as common household furniture.
- Thematically composited timelapse photos of New Yorkers. I don't know what that means either, but it looks super cool.
- Deluxe DVD edition of the animated Transformers movie. DELUXE DVD EDITION OF THE ANIMATED TRANSFORMERS MOVIE!
- Mel Gibson is getting a divorce. In other news, Mel Gibson's wife stops taking crazy pills.