- Behold the grim spectre of garlic terrorism.
- 62 years ago today, a ship blew up in Texas City, Texas. It was a really, really bad scene.
- First Puppy Bo already has a book deal.
- Man bites snake (that was trying to eat him). Now that's a headline.
- The Canadian government has hired two former White House press secretaries to hype Canada in American media.
Science & Tech
- You know those creepy bugs with a zillion legs that hide in your sink and then run away at the speed of light scaring the living crap out of you? Here's an article about them!
- John Madden, coach, broadcaster and constant companion through numerous iterations of video game football, is retiring.